There are a lot of great gaming chairs in the market that will put you short of about $200 to $300. However, many people don’t prefer to spend such large amounts on a chair. There are also a few good budget gaming chair options available, but they don’t have a very strong lifespan.
In addition to that, racing chairs are also quite notorious for being made for thin waisted people, so much so the big guys have to find a way to squeeze themselves in between the armrest. That is not ideal.
Well, if you’re a big guy, trust us we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll review a middle-range gaming chair wide enough for the biggest guys. The Kinsal Large Size Racing Chair, as the name suggests, is made for big guys, and it comes with all the comfort and functionality of all the other chairs in the market.
Furthermore, Kinsal has really established itself as a trustworthy name in the world of gaming chairs. They are known for offering a smart design, with good features, and a decent price tag. One of the things that pops out immediately about this chair is that you can purchase a vast number of styles, color patters, accessories, etc, along with it. That offers you the chance to customize a chair perfect for you.
If you want to find out more about it, then read on for our in-depth review.
- The wheels are made with anti skid material.
- Silver Quiet Rolling wheels are used so that they don’t scratch the floors.
- It features a PU leather body with a steel frame.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 280 pounds.
- The sitting height can be adjusted between 17.5”-20.5”.
- The backrest area is 36.6″(H) x 22″(W).
- The seating area is 22″(W) x 23”(D).
- Allows 90 to 180 degrees of backward tilt.
- The weight of the product is 50 pounds.
A Piercing look at the Features of Kinsal Racing Chair
The Kinsal Racing Chair has always been known for its smart and sharp designs. It’s not the most conservative of designs, like the Homall Executive Swivel Leather Gaming Chair. However, if you’re in an office environment that isn’t too formal, or if you just need the chair for gaming, then this is perfect. You get eight different color combinations and designs. For example, you can get a black chair with red accents, or a black chair with blue accents, etc.
The backrest is quite high so that it can support the entire spinal column for tall people, and there’s a neck pillow at the end so that you don’t strain your neck or shoulders.
The base is thick and cushioned so that you can sit higher for long stretches of time. The wheels of the product deservedly earn their title as a “racing game chair“, they look just like the wheels of a car.
Functionality and Adjustability
- Material Used: Has been built with a tubular steel frame, metal bolting, and the use of a solid star base, so that it’s incredibly durable.
- PU Leather Cover: The use of this material makes it incredibly easy to clean and fade-resistant.
- Ergonomic Design: The curved seat, headrest, lumbar support, wide armrests, etc, makes this product ideal for long hours of work or play.
- Backrest Tilting: Can be tilted at any angle between 90 and 180 degrees, so it’s ideal for those who want to sit up and focus and also for those who just want to lie back down and sleep.
- Racing Wheels: The wheels are such that they don’t make any noise, don’t scratch the hardwood floors, and can roll around 360 degrees effortlessly. This is also very good for a PC gaming chair.
- Armrest Adjustability: The armrests can be moved around for comfort so that you don’t have to strain your shoulders or neck.
- The gas cylinder isn’t very long lasting. It can wear out, or bend over time, depending on the weight of the individual seated and the frequency of use.
- While the armrests can be adjusted, they can also be quiet flimsy at times.
- The product bears a strong scent of chemicals. It goes away after a while, however its presence is concerning.
- The leather seats can make you sweat from your back on hot days or long hours of gaming.
- The pillow straps often come undone.
(On a side note, while these are just small concerns, if you want to avoid them, you can perhaps go through our review on the DXRacer Racing Chair Series. Even though it’s a lot more expensive, it is practically flawless.)
The Kinsal Racing Chair has a 3-step assembly process for the chair. You need to first attach the seat to the base, followed by the armrests and the cylinder, and then attach the two parts together. The whole process should take just 10 to 20 minutes if you follow the instructions carefully.
back to menu ↑
This chair has received only moderately positive reviews from customers on Amazon. Only 37% of the buyers have given it a complete 5-star rating, and a relatively high percentage of buyers have given it a 2-star or 1-star rating. The major complaint seems to be that the stitching of the leather comes apart after only a few weeks. Before purchasing the chair, you should read through the reviews yourself as well.
If reading is not your thing, below we’ve compiled a few video reviews you can watch.
Check the next one:back to menu ↑
Well, so now you know all there is to know about the Kinsal Large Racing Chair. It’s perfect for hardcore gamers who need a budget-friendly durable product that is also accommodating of large individuals. It’s not perfect, and it has some flaws, however it’s the best that the money can buy.
If you have any other questions or concerns about the chair, please do let us know down in the comments section, and feel free to share the article with your friends over social media.